Saturday, May 30, 2015

June 2015 Art Schedule

Bike Art for the Garden

Last night I hosted a meeting of "Art Project Boise" on my back deck.  A nice little group. Each month a word prompt is put out for inspiration and then members show up for a sort of "show and tell" Since it was at my house my 5 minutes stretched into showing almost every piece I've ever made. :)

Monday June 1 
Artist Panel Discussion
join us at the Treasure Valley Artist Alliance monthly meeting 6pm at Idaho Parents Unlimited at 4619 W. Emerald St. Boise ID
I will be moderating a panel of four assemblage artists. 
Marilyn Cosho, Kathleen Keys (James Castle), Kay Seurat, and Cyndy Lounsberry. Come hear how they got started and insider tips and tricks. 

Thursday June 4
First Thursday
I will be the featured artist for Idaho Blueprint and Supply Co. 
5-9 pm 
Artist Trading Card Make and Take
Over 50 pieces of my art will be on display through the end of the month. 

Saturday June 6
Dumpster Dive and Apres Dumpster Dive Workshop
In conjunction with TVAA I will lead an introduction to the Idaho Youth Ranch Outlet. If you would like to attend with other local artists meet in the parking lot on Irving St. at 10:15. 
At noon those that sign up will meet up at my studio and turn those objects into a work of art! 
We still have 4 spaces available. Sign up Here.




No comments: