Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time for a new blog post!

I was looking for a previous blog entry and came across this chart on my page views and thought, yikes! I better post something before I lose all my followers! This past few weeks I have not been making art but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. A week in Texas, then a house guest staying in my studio. I do have two separate appointments set up to meet with people to discuss commissions. I am also in the process of applying for 6 different juried events. Hopefully I'll have some good news to announce in the coming weeks. I'm also getting ready to attend art fest the last week of March. 


1 comment:

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

logging is like busses arriving, several all at once then nothing for days, weeks even. After the lack its nice to get one, if u see what I mean.