Sunday, March 11, 2012

Time to Organize Every Little Thing

So Imagine my surprise when I opened this box last week. A woman from out of state had visited my booth at Art in The Park back in September. Then in November I received an email asking if I was the person whose booth she had visited and would I like some things she had been saving. I said, of course!
Here I am sorting them out to see what there was. Lots of animals.


 After I categorized them I incorporated them into my own collection in this wonderful cabinet that my friend Nancy gave to me several years ago. It had been a spider apartment house in her garage and now it is a wonderful place to store my miniatures for use in my work.


Pigs, pigs and more pigs!

Cute deer!

Cats!

Quack Attack!
This isn't all of it but gives you a good feel for how I try to keep "Every Little Thing" organized!
Thank you Joanne, Nancy and other wonderful friends that have given me things for my art over the past few years.

No comments: