|"Newspaper Rock" supposedly 2,000 years of history (Canyonlands, Utah)|
|Riding Gemini Bridges trail|
So here comes the balance...It's hard to keep up on everything I am involved with in my art from the road.
1. I had my daughter mail my bike piece off to NYC for the World Bicycle Relief Project! The benefit gala is November 29 and I hope to attend!
2. I tried to keep up best as I could with my obligations to Boise Open Studios which is coming up fast (Oct. 13 and 14) come see me!!
3. and for Treasure Valley Artist Alliance...our next meeting is tomorrow at the CAAC in downtown Boise...an artist panel...hope you join us!
4. I was featured on Seth's Blog!
5. I sold a piece of art at the C.W. Moore Building in Boise through the Gypsy Gallery show!
6. This Thursday is our BOSCO demonstrations at the Boise Art Museum.
7. Friday is the BOSCO opening at the Visual Arts Collective. ( I have 2 pieces in the show)
8. Sold a couple pieces at the Boise Art Museum Gift Shop and at Green Chutes!
9. I am doing a step by step painting class at my sister's Chocolate and Wine Festival in Texas, October 20th.
It's great to have a double life. Now it's time to stay home and clean the studio and get ready for the tours!