Saturday, April 21, 2012

RAW: The Blend

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen for the very first event for this international organization, and I didn't even apply. The director saw my work on the Treasure Valley Artist Alliance Web Page and contacted me!
Tickets for RAW: The Blend are on sale now! Come to The Powerhouse Event Center on May 17 from 8-12 for an original short film, 2 musical acts, 3 performances, a fashion show, sculptors, painters, photographers, jewelry designers, a DJ, a no-host bar, and an excuse to dress up! Check out the flyer to see who will be at the show and then click on your favorite artist to buy a ticket from them. http://www.rawartists.org/boise/theblend

2 comments:

wcwelding.blogsop.com/ said...

Great blog, wild art. Have a beautiful journey. wcwelding.blogspot.com/

wcwelding.blogsop.com/ said...

See you on the trail.