Monday, August 1, 2011

Traveling Art Kit when weight is not an issue...


So I am off on another trip but unlike the last adventure where I had to carry all on my back, this time weight doesn't matter as we are taking the truck and staying in a condo. I brought the same art kit I usually take to Marianne's on Studio Night.

I brought supplies to make my one of a kind collage cards. I will be showing three more times at  Capitol City Market and in Art in the Park, so I want to make sure I have enough items to show and sell.

Top of the kit has a zippered section with 2 pockets for ephemera.


The inside of my kit is not so well organized but I usually pull everything out anyway...


...as you can see here.
cards...


...and more cards.
A button I picked up at Anderson Ranch Art Center, a really cool place I just stumbled upon while out and about.    

No comments: