Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't have enough.....Storage


AFTER

I found this cool organizer at "Savers" the other day for $4.99 I think it was handmade and was just begging to be decorated. Each little drawer handle is screwed into a spice jar. I glued the loose screws and removed the little plastic thing in the top of each container that has holes in it to sprinkle your spices. And added bottles caps, seashells, pins, dice, buttons, beads etc.


I have had fun figuring out what is going in each "drawer" as well as adding paint and collage items to the exterior.


BEFORE



WAY BEFORE

I had this ugly plastic one I used to keep all my little things in until my husband appropriated it...but I waited patiently and then this other piece fell into my hands. Wood is way cooler than plastic anyway....

No comments: