Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How sweet is that...


So last night just after watching my newest Netflix rental (The Nanny Diaries) I went outside to clip it to the mailbox and when coming back in the house, I thought I saw something on the front porch. I bent down for closer inspection and it was a small red tricycle. A very weird thing to find but as an assemblage artist of found objects...voila...a found object, right on my doorstep! Thank you to whoever left it for me, that was a very sweet gesture.

Tonight I attended my first board meeting as an official board member of the new Treasure Valley Artist Alliance. What a great group of artists all volunteering to help other artists in the area. If you are an artist in the Boise area you should click on their website and plan to attend our next general meeting on March 1st.

No comments: