Friday, January 9, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the wall...


...who's the biggest slacker of all. So at almost 50 years old, for the first time in my life I am getting my wish of being a full time artist...but now not holding down a "real job" I feel like a slacker. People always ask, aren't you bored? What do you do all day? Which makes me feel a little guilty...Yesterday I read my horoscope for LIBRA:

"It takes a lot of time to be a genius," said Gertrude Stein. "You have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing." I agree with her statement which is why I have high hopes that you're going to tap into more of your dormant genius in the coming days. The cosmic rhythms are nudging you to enjoy a time of profound slack, and I think there's a good chance you'll agree to that."

Well now that I have permission from the cosmos to slack...I am actually back to getting my creative juices flowing once again. I completed my project based on the snow I saw over New Year- an assemblage piece named: "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" and started a second piece which I will post this weekend.

No comments: