Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHAOS


Lately I had been feeling like I had too much in my head and was too scattered to really accomplish much of anything. I would start one task, see something else that needed attention...start on that...etc. Then I came across this quote the another night: "You need chaos in your head to give birth to a dancing star." Friedrich Nietzsche good- now I am validated and won't worry about it.
Above photo is me snowshoeing at Galena Summit on New Years Weekend, the only thing going thru my head then, other than how beautiful it was - was I sure hope this slope doesn't give way under the weight of the new snow! Avalanche Warning signs were posted as we started up. We did hear some whumping sounds of snow shifting but other than getting my leg caught in a tree well all went well and we had a great day.

No comments: