Thursday, November 22, 2012

What I'm Grateful For

"It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season-like all the other seasons-is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them."
~Lemony Snicket, The Lump of Coal


This quote was borrowed from my favorite food blog The Noble Pig. I have not met the woman personally but she always has great stories, great photos and great recipes. She also owns and operates a vineyard in Oregon.  Some day I hope to be as great a blogger as she. 


 I have been grateful for the honors I have received lately...semi-finalist in the RAW competition, selection for pART in NYC and I recently found out one of my artworks was chosen for the cover of the Boise Weekly sometime in January. 




3 comments:

Rebeca Trevino said...

you DO have lots to be thankful for, and excited about.
congratulations Pam! i am thrilled for you.

don't forget to take tons of pictures of the show in NY -

Pam McKnight said...

thanks Rebeca, wish you were going too! I hope to make a worthy blog post of the event to share with you!

marianne said...

congrats on the weekly cover! hope you're having a blast in ny! look forward to hearing all about it!