Friday, October 26, 2012

Sippin 'n Paintin at the Chocolate and Wine Festival of Texas

My set up. I had a table to display my art and two tables for the classes.


The doors opened at noon and there was a rush. My two sisters, Dana and Leslie were just outside the door checking people in. 

My sister Selina setting up the chocolate samples.

Chandelier of wine bottles. 

Candy for Sale

More chocolate samples...

The festival continued out on the back patio

My first class consisted of these 2 nice ladies. They had pre- registered. One was from the area and the other had traveled all the way from Plano to take my class. 


My third student was an hour late as she got stuck in traffic but we had a very nice time visiting, and  it was no problem getting her started as the others finished up.  She even made her strawberry look like it had been dipped in chocolate with a white drizzle. Her sister is a breast cancer survivor and she made a custom label for the bottle to show her support. "Always Fighting" 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the way you put it all together!!