Saturday, December 10, 2011

Green Chutes Open House


 Today I set up a table from 1-3 and did a make and take, ATC's and collage but then wound up doing packing tape photo transfers, it was quite the hit with the young and old. The really cool thing is that a woman that saw my Week As Art on Create Mixed Media (when you go to link, scroll down a bit), lives in my town! and came down to see me today. Wow. The world wide web is a small world.  We had a great time visiting.

Also got to visit with my photographer friend Eric Obendorf, check out his work...I really like it.

The Marketplace in Green Chutes

All decorated for the Holidays and many artists were set up demonstrating. If you did not get a chance to go they will be open tomorrow with many more make and takes and demo's. I won't be there as I will be out on my new mountain bike.

No comments: