Thursday, September 8, 2011

Begged, Borrowed and Stolen



 I've had lots of time to work on art for Art in The Park this week. I went to Marianne's for Studio night along with Nancy and made a bunch of key chains with collage and paint on wood sample chips from a building supply. At first I was going to use real scrabble tiles from a game that was missing many letters anyway but I thought the height of them might not be good for something that gets quite a bit of jostling about and could come off.  So I started to look through all my daughters' stickers they had given to me and I found some official scrabble stickers- perfect! and I didn't even have to go shopping! (Not that I ever do) I took the key rings from my husbands stash. So nothing was purchased for this project, just begged, borrowed and stolen. :)



1 comment:

Rebeca Trevino said...

what a kool idea! i love all of it!