Friday, March 12, 2010

15 years

Someone asked me today how long I had been married, I said 15 years this month, then looked at my watch and saw that we both missed our anniversary- it was yesterday! The photo above pictures my loving husband who went out of town on our 15th anniversary without me.

Seriously we have a great relationship and holidays and anniversary's don't mean much to us. It is better to celebrate the daily life together than to get caught up in the "what Hallmark says you should do thing"

The photo above was taken on our last family vacation with the girls and I think it was my youngest, Katherine,who altered the photo and made it cool. We had stopped the truck and all gotten out at some lake and were playing around with the driftwood...a good memory.

Happy Anniversary Bill!

No comments: