Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Collage Mania

The collage above is an 8" X 8" square using the map, wilderness pass and trip information from last Saturday's hike in the Sawtooths.
Made 10 more ATC's last night and finished them up today.

Received an email that one of my ATC's was found at a workplace "coffee station" I have made 10 more and am placing them randomly around town as I go about my daily routine...bank...copy shop...restaurants...etc. This has been fun and my husband is even getting into it suggesting places to leave them.

1 comment:

Pipping said...

Love your art & your idea! Leaving little pretty surprises for strangers adds a nice dash to magic to the mundane.

You may want to read this:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/18562539.html

I'm thinking of doing something simliar for the winter when everything is grey.

By the way- thanks for your earlier blog about collecting little things and the dust they gather. Good to know I'm to the only one. :)