Thursday, September 18, 2014

Show us your studio table (unedited)

The Altered Page presented us with a challenge:
show us what your studio looks like when it is not all cleaned up and pretty for others to see.


When it is clean and shiny and lots of work space showing....that means I am not creating.

 This was all stacked on the table, then moved to the fireplace...then more started to find it's way back onto the table... would like to get this all put away before winter so I can use the fireplace.

I took the cutting board out of storage so this would make me keep this space clean. Guess that worked for just a minute! 

So far Seth has 50 links to other artist studios and adding more as they come in. This makes us all feel a little better, art is messy!

Click on the link above and start your tour.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, it does make us feel better to see how messy we can all get :-). xoxo

Nancy Baumiller said...

I adore your creative mess!

Anonymous said...

Sweet space. Love that vintage paper cutter. xox

Marjie Kemper said...

Nice peek! And I agree with you - when it's too clean, no work is being created.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I find I have to use my cutter for storage space at times, too. But I don't have a fireplace, so that would be a fun blessing. Thanks for sharing your art spaces with us.